Wednesday 20 October 2010

The mandatory welcome

I've been putting off making an opening post for a couple of days since I've signed up as it always tends to be somewhat corny. Either way, here it is, in all of it's glory (to those who have stumbled upon this).

At infrequent and often spontaneous times, expect a post here or there, about something. It's required of me; I am currently a work-in-progress designer (if not I'd horribly fail the art and design course I am studying). Everything really is a work in progress to become something later.

I'm on a mission to become a competant and decent designer, with a knack for digital design and concepts. I wish to learn, experiment, and simply enjoy drawing and designing. Hopefully others will enjoy my stuff too.


in translation; expect doodles, scribbles, embarassing bits and dribbling rants vaguely associated with art and design to be the common.

Fun.

- Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment